The successful candidate will assist in all areas of maintenance of the golf course and winter operations of the resort. Some of the activities will include:
● Planning and supervising the maintenance of the golf course.
● Assisting with the supervision of fertilizer and pesticide applications.
● Participation in the operation / maintenance of irrigation and drainage systems.
● Day to day planning, scheduling, and documentation.
● Recruitment, selection, evaluation, and the training of employees.
● Maintaining an active role in Occupational Health and Safety,and Audubon programs.