Priddis Greens Golf& Country Club is looking for a talented, self-motivated, hardworking Golf Course Management professional who has leadership potential to join our team. The candidate will be looked upon to carry out a wide array of responsibilities in an atmosphere that challenges the individual to grow and become a strong leader. The Assistant Golf Course Superintendent will be a key member of our leadership team that inspires a culture of excellence, encouragement,reliability, teamwork, and accountability. This position would be an ideal opportunity for a person interested in working at a premier golf facility, within a strong supportive team environment. There are currently more than 35 Priddis Greens Turf Care Alumni active in the Golf Course Management profession across Canada.
Priddis Greens is a 36-hole, private golf & country club located 15 minutes South West of the city of Calgary in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Priddis Greens is a top 100 golf course in Canada that has played host to numerous provincial, national and internationally televised professional golf tournaments.
· Leading,coaching, and mentoring full time and part time staff
· Active involvement in cultural practices, fertility and irrigation management
· Planning and implementation of daily golf course operations
. Participation in IPM program & record keeping
· Career oriented and dedicated to the Golf Course Management profession
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Leadership ability
· Post-secondary education and applicable work experience
· Valid Pesticide Applicators certificate
· 12-monthSalary position
· RRSP matching program
· Benefit Package (Health & Dental)
· Professional Development including conference fees and association dues
· Staff Meals
· Staff housing available
· Golf Privileges
*Note: Ideal candidates may be hired prior tothe posted deadline.Thank you to all that apply but onlythose selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted.