For nearly 100 years, the Earl Grey Golf Club has been celebrated as one of the premiere and most sought after private clubs in Calgary. Providing a community of golf and social experiences unlike any other in the city. Located next to the Glenmore reservoir, the Club has garnered an elite reputation, through exceptional golf, a spectacular location, and world class facilities providing a welcoming environment for all members. The 2019 golf season will be our centennial year.
Description of Role
The Earl Grey Golf Club is seeking to fill the position of Fertility Technician. The
successful candidate will be an integral part of the Turf Care Leadership Team, assisting the Superintendent and Assistant Superintendents in the day-to-day maintenance operations of the golf course with a focus on the application of the fertility program.
Responsibilities and Duties
Application of fertility program to all areas of the golf course
Accurate, detailed record keeping of fertility program
Organization and maintenance of chemical area and equipment
Weekend shift management
· Enrolled or completed a turfgrass management education from a recognized
· Alberta Pesticide Applicator Certificate is an asset, but not required
· Experience in the application of liquid and granular fertilizers and pesticides
· Good understanding of turf cultural practices
· A willingness to work the hours required to provide world-class conditions on a
· Ability to provide leadership to the Turf Care Staff
Compensation and Perks
We strive to provide industry leading perks and compensation to the right individuals.
Our Golf Club has a very generous tee sheet for staff play
Uniform allowance may be available
Thank you for your interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted.