For their breathtaking natural scenery, unique settings and legendary design, the golf courses of Fairmont Hotels &
Resorts are destinations in themselves. With your care and attention to superior golf course conditioning, our courses will provide an immaculate backdrop to an exceptional golf experience.
Reporting to the Golf Course Superintendent, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Previous experience in golf course turf maintenance is required.
· A Turfgrass Management Certificate, or equivalent, is preferred.
· Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
· Highly responsible &reliable.
· Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision.
· Ability to focus attention on guest needs, always remaining calm and courteous.
Thank you for your interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted.