Highlands Golf Club is a private, 18-hole golf facility located in the North Saskatchewan River Valley and just minutes from Downtown. Highlands boasts unparallel views from our clubhouse, breathtaking scenery and significant elevation changes. Recently, we have completed major upgrades to our club including a new maintenance building, a new irrigation system as well as construction renovations to most of the holes on the golf course.
Highlands Golf Club is seeking a detail orientated , hard working and motivated individual to join our Management Team and become an influential contributor to the success of our operation. The successful candidate will report directly to the Golf Course Superintendent.
• Completion of a recognized diploma or degree in Turf Management
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a golf course maintenance supervisory role
• Class 5 License
• Standard First Aid Certification
• Membership with the AGSA and / or CGSA
• Valid Alberta Pesticide License
• This position offers a competitive compensation package, based on experience that includes health benefits, RRSP contributions, food discounts and golfing privileges.
• This is a year round position with an expected salary range of between $60,000 and $70,000 per year.
Application closing date is Feb 28th, 2021. Thank you for your interest in this position. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted.