Highlands Golf Club is a private, 18-hole golf facility located in the North Saskatchewan River Valley.
Description of Role
We are in search of a detail orientated individual to join our Management Team and become an influential contributor to the success of our operation.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Fleet maintenance including major repairs and all required scheduled maintenance.
• Ordering replacement parts and maintaining inventory on hand to ensure that delays and equipment down time is kept at a minimum throughout the golf season.
• Reel and blade sharpening, regular adjustments to mowing equipment, shop cleanliness and maintenance of tools.
• Assisting with the capital planning of the maintenance department specific to the fleet management.
• Completion of a recognized Equipment Technician Certification
• Minimum 5 years of Mechanic experience.
• Class 5 License
• Standard First Aid Certification
Compensation and Perks
This position offers a competitive compensation package that includes health benefits, RRSP contributions, food discounts and golfing privileges.
Thank you for your interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted.