At the Highwood Golf and Country Club, we are looking for a team player, who is interested in learning on the job, in a safe and professional environment. With the key priorities being a willingness to learn and be a key member of our Turfcare Management Team.
• Conducting cultural practices including fertilizing, topdressing, watering, and chemical applications.
• Assist with irrigation repairs and maintenance.
• Assist in the training and supervision of staff.
• Carry out smaller scale construction and renovation projects.
• Involvement within IPM programs.
• Learning all aspects of Golf Course Maintenance.
Applicants for position should posses the following qualifications:
• Currently enrolled in a Turf Management Diploma/Degree program.
• Previous Golf Course maintenance experience.
• Willingness to learn and work in a team atmosphere.
• Strong work ethic, enthusiastic, and self-motivated.
Thank you for your interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted.