Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
· The proven ability to successfully maintain equipment
· Past experience in maintaining the array of turf care equipment
· Post-secondary mechanical training
· Possess a valid driver’s license and have an acceptable driving record
· Light and heavy maintenance equipment
· Proper methods of servicing golf course equipment, and the repair and adjustment of power mowing equipment
· The theory, care, and operation of internal combustion engines and mowing equipment.
· Hazards and safety precautions of the job
· The game of golf and an understanding of how the Mechanic’s job performance affectsthe playing conditions of the golf course
· Successfully maintain equipment
· Work in a variety of weather conditions while repairing equipment, which includes being able to lift, push, or pull heavy objects
· Diagnose troubles and determine appropriate maintenance work.
· Communicate effectively and keep business records. Maintain a professional appearance
· Fully understand and be skillful in operating equipment used in the maintenance of golf course grounds.
· Work safely without presenting a direct threat to self or others.
Thank you for your interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted.