Springbank Links is an 18 Hole semi-private golf course located just west of Calgary in Rocky View County. The front 9 is located in the river valley with several elevated holes and forced carries while the back 9 is links style golf
Description of Role
The Assistant will report directly to the Superintendent. They will be responsible for running the staff on the day to day operation of the course, they will be leading the spraying applications and irrigation repairs around the course, and will be key in training all staff on various tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Run staff on Day to Day tasks
- Apply fertilizer and fungicides
- Repair and troubleshoot irrigation system,
- Train staff on various tasks
- Completed or desired to complete Turfgrass Management diploma or equivalent
- Several years of golf course maintenance experience
- Irrigation and Fertility experience an asset
- Desire to learn is key
Compensation and Perks
This is a seasonal position that can turn into a year round position for the right candidate. Salary will be discussed
"Thank you for your interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted." will be added by default to all postings.
Thank you for your interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted.