The Bridges at Claresholm Golf Club is a Non-Profit, Semi Private golf course located in Claresholm, AB. Which is one hour south of Calgary & 45 Minutes North West of Lethbridge on Highway 2.
The Front 9 is typically a Parkland design and was built in the 1980’s. The back nine which was built and designed by Les Furber is a links design that opened up in 2005. Each hole has 5 sets of tees the Back tees yardage is 6,869 yards and the forward tees around 4,400 yards. A great location with the porcupine hills back drop in the west and plains as far as the eye can see in the east.
The Town of Claresholm is a very diversified community. Lots of Ranching, Farming, and Oil and Gas. Health Care facilities are also a big part of the community and employs many people in town and from surrounding areas
Description of Role
Superintendent is responsible to manage and maintain all areas of course including perimeter fences, drainage ditches & Ponds, clubhouse grounds and equipment maintenance including fleet carts. The Superintendent will report directly to the Club Manager/Head Golf Professional on day to day activities and work with Greens Committee on Monthly and yearly planning.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities & Duties
- Training and scheduling of staff
- Supervision of all grounds staff
- Developing a regular Maintenance program for all equipment
- Application of all fertilizers and fungicides
- All repairs, operation and maintenance to irrigation system
- Minimum of 3 years in Golf Course Turf Grass Management
- Valid Alberta Pesticide Applicators License
- Diploma or Certificate in Turf Grass Management
- Valid Class 5 Drivers Licence
- Mechanical knowledge of Turf Grass Equipment including Golf Carts
- Irrigation System Experience
Compensation and Perks
The successful candidate will be given a 9 Month salaried position. Salary will start at $45,000 but may be negotiable based on experience.
Thank you for your interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted.