Eagle Ranch Resort is seeking an Assistant Superintendent to join our team. Eagle Ranch Resort is perched atop a spectacular bluff overlooking the magnificent Columbia River and sparkling waters of Lake Windermere. Only a few kilometers from downtown Invermere, we are a short distance from beaches, shopping, and world-renowned outdoor activities.
Our ideal candidate will possess characteristics that reflect our corporate values of caring, integrity, excellence, and team spirit.
Description of Role
Eagle Ranch is currently seeking an individual to fill the role of Assistant Superintendent for the upcoming 2020 golf season. We are looking for a person who is a highly motivated self-starter, positive and forward thinking. This is a full-time, year-round position. Eagle Ranch is expanding resort amenities and we will be renovating existing holes as well as adding a large putting course. Our new Headwaters Lodge will be open for the upcoming season.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Direct daily Turfcare operations
• Assist with construction of 2 acre putting course and partial golf course renovation
• Recruit, coach and train a seasonal team of 18 people
• Detailed record keeping and communication
• Represent Eagle Ranch in the Superintendent’s absence
• Application of all fertilizer and plant protectants
• Post-secondary education in Turf Management or related field
• Experience with all aspects of golf course maintenance
Compensation and Perks
• Competitive wage
• Professional association dues
• Health care spending plan
• RRSP matching program
• Clothing allowance
• Housing available
Thank you for your interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted.