Point Grey is excited to announce their search for a 2nd Assistant Superintendent. The Assistant Superintendent position is a key member of the Course and Grounds team, being relied upon to participate in long range planning and culture building.
• Coordinate and schedule day to day activities with the Course and Grounds Leadership team.
• Participate in planning and budgeting exercises that support our operating procedures.
• Assist with personnel and administrative duties such as hiring, training and team reviews.
• Implement and monitor safety rules and regulations consistent with Point Grey and legislated standards.
• Exhibit leadership qualities; contributing to culture, attracting and retaining highly motivated team members.
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills that support open communication with the leadership team, Course and Grounds team and golf operations.
• Well versed in technology and incorporating it into day to day operations.
• Formally trained in golf course maintenance.
• Sound understanding of agronomics and how to apply those concepts to the golf course.
• Advanced knowledge of irrigation, irrigation software and troubleshooting.
• British Columbia Landscape Applicators License or the ability to obtain one.
The successful candidate will possess an overwhelming passion for the game of golf and golf course maintenance; our mandate is to deliver a best in class course and operations.
Point Grey is proud to offer a competitive compensation and full benefit package.
Please submit your cover letter and resume, in confidence, to email@example.com